House and garden tours
The Old Glenmark Vicarage is a historic landmark in the heart of the North Canterbury wine region. Built together with the St Pauls church in 1906 as a gift to Glenmark from Annie Townend (nee) Moore, the Vicarage is a beautiful example of a large Edwardian Vill set amongst 100- year-old trees and established grounds. Come and enjoy a guided tour of the house and gardens with Damian, and finish up with a complementary wine tasting of the Vicarages own locally grown wines.
Booking essential. Tour and tasting $15pp/